Saturday, August 20, 2011

Popular Wedding Songs List in 2011

Popular Wedding Songs List in 2011


  • A Day Without Rain - Enya
  • A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  • Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
  • All About Loving You - Bon Jovi
  • All I Want Is You - U2
  • All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
  • Almost Paradise - Ann Wilson/Mike Reno
  • Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
  • And I Love Her - The Beatles
  • Annie's Song - John Denver
  • At Last - Etta James
  • Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  • Breathe - Faith Hill
  • Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
  • Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
  • Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
  • Come What May - Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor
  • Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open - Clay Walker
  • Endless Love - Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
  • Eternal Flame - The Bangles
  • Everything - Michael Buble
  • Everything I Do  Bryan Adams
  • Faithfully - Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment